Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Day - Is winter here to stay?




We got a unexpected snow day here in Kentucky so I thought it would be a good time to work on this "blog thing."  I have really been inspired by many decorating/crafting blogs out in blogland and would like to share a little winter decorating that I have done at my home with you. Enjoy!

Living Room Vignette


The complete look


A mix of berries,greenery and tiny pinecones (from Target on clearance). 

Dollar Tree glass with white sand and small pinecone picks that I cut off the pick and a red taper candle.

 
Clear apothecary jar kit from Kohl's (1/2 off). I just added a berry pick.

Okay, that's it. I hope you like it. Now I'm going to start on a Valentine's vignette!

Queen B




giveaways
IhookedupwithHoHlamespice



Get your craft on Thurs.

Catch a Glimpse Button

5 comments:

  1. Looking lovely! Nice to meet you! Vignettes are so fun!
    Best Wishes and God Bless!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I also bought a bunch of those glass jars from Dollar Tree and love them! New follower here..stop on over...found you at the blog hop party today!

    Melissa
    http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com/2011/01/map-to-my-heart-decor.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Perfect for winter. Where are you in KY? I currently live in Radcliff. And welcome to having your own blog! Have fun with it!
    Thanks for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse party. Always nice to see a new face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so classy! And you did it so inexpensive....that's amazing! Great job. Thanks for linking up at Thrifty101's DIY Thrifty Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropped by to let you know your project was featured this week on DIY Thrifty Thursday! Stop by and grab an "I was featured" button. :) Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete