Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Goodie Boxes

I made these Valentine goodie boxes very easily and cheaply. I got the white boxes at the Dollar Tree in the wedding decor section.



I got the little bottles of bubbles there too. I just added $1 Valentine ribbon from the Dollar General store to the bottles.



To the boxes I decorated with stamps and a sticker with girl's name on each one.






Just add candy! I plan on putting some more in the boxes but you get the idea.

These are for my daughter's Valentine party with her little girlfriends from church. I hope they enjoy them. I had fun making them. Happy Valentine's Day <3


Linking to:
House of Hepworths






3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! They are so cute. Have a blessed day, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'll have to stop by the dollar tree and see what they have!

    ReplyDelete